Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Swotd 14: Quiet. Too quiet...

I spent the morning at work and then at the department. It was incredibly quiet around the music building, possibly because everyone's avoiding campus due to the commencement hubbub today and tomorrow. I found myself craving coffee and decided to come home to make it, so here I am happily writing away on the couch.


Note taking is mostly over, it's time to beef up my short review from Suzie's class into a more substantive "Review Essay" that I can actually do something with. Here's a sentence of the day:

Although Rings wears the methodological and orthographic influence of David Lewin on his sleeve, it becomes apparent in the course of reading Tonality and Transformation that the third word of the title could just as easily be intentionality

No comments:

Post a Comment